Sunday 14 April 2013

never knowing whats right or whats wrong

sometimes I cant blog as i cant physically put down whats going on in my jumbled up mind...at the front of my mind constantly is my beautiful babies and how much pain he has caused by leaving them, I honestly dont give a toss about me, I am a big girl, I can cope..hmmm, but the kids its hard, I catch myself looking at them when they are lost in thought and it honestly tears my heart in two...by doing what he did he has left them forever, he will never see them again, never hear them again, never teach connor photography - like he promised! he will never tuck them in at night, never give them magic kisses when they fall over, never see them grow up...he wont walk his babies down the aisle, he wont see his grandkids.....why did he have to leave my babies like this? I hate him, absolutely totally hate him....I keep sitting and thinking what happens when the day comes that they want to know how he actually died, they wont believe that he just fell asleep forever and i owe them more than a pack of lies....i sit and wonder what the hell i did wrong in a previous life to deserve all this, which yes i know sounds like self pitying bollocks but its how i feel rightly or wrongly....I want to have a happy future I want to be able to look in a mirror and not see a totally fucked up mess, i guess he took away any bit of confidence i built back up and i am trying so hard not to fall....some days i find myself totally pushing people away who do care, and thats hard, because inside i guess i feel im not worthy of being loved, a member of his family said i was 'very damaging' but that was before he died, thats another story,since he died the amount of people i thought loved and cared about us has plumetted dramatically which is hard, really hard, someone i thought was my best friend turned out to show her true colours and is now trying her best to turn the rest of the family against me - thats hard, but i have learned the fake from the genuine from the nosey!!!! deep down i know all i have is two goals is number one my babies to be happy, happier than ever...then second i want to love and be loved in return, without lies, without conditions and without fear....I am trying I am really trying on every level ....I wish I had a magic wand I would wave it right back to being 17, I wouldnt change my babies but the 'men' in my life would get nowhere near me....obviously thats not possible, never going to happen so I need to focus on looking forwards and not looking back....one of my daughters asked me if i missed daddy the other day and i blurted out 'no i dont miss him' that was a major fuck up, but if i could bring him back i wouldnt keep him......somewhere deep down in my knows that we all deserved better....

4 comments:

  1. Take each day as it comes, its still very new to you and I for one think you are doing such a fantastic job all round. your children are such beauties and you are there to enjoy them every single minute. YOU are their pillar of strength, YOU are their mummy and daddy, YOU are helping them get through the toughest time in their lives right now. I know we don't know eachother personally but I think you are really amazing, and I love you to bits my friend. anything I can do please shout xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not f**k up, you answered honestly and one day when the children are adults and understand what its like to love and lose as an adult they will understand exactly why you answered in that way (if they even remember you saying it) you have every right to hate what he did and the effects of the aftermath hun, you wouldnt be normal otherwise! One day you will love and be loved in return but first you need to love yourself, you are amazing and beautiful and have strength that has no bounds! Your beautiful babies will want for nothing in their lives with such an amazing mummy to lead them, stay strong huni remember after every storm, there is a rainbow xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very difficult to know who to trust and sometimes the wrong people are picked and the ones that would be there are pushed away. Only thing to remember is that it is never too late. It can only improve.xx

    ReplyDelete