Sunday 19 May 2013

reasons to smile..........

I am trying to be more positive,there are alot of people alot worse off than what I am, I have a lot to be thankful for! life throws crap at you so you can focus on getting through, coming out the other side a better, stronger person! I am done with people who only need me when they want something, I am focusing on the people who really do care because I know I love and care for them in return with no conditions, no rules......

I am taking the kids for an adventure tommorow first time I have ever driven so far just me & the kids..I feel nervous but I shall do it!!!! ....
we got through birthday number one....we had an AMAZING party, all down to some amazing people that helped me so much! ....now birthday number two is on tuesday, my only son...hes turning 12......that makes me feel old!!!!!!!

So through all the crap there are lots of positives, keep looking for those rays of sunshine Linzi ..........................









2 comments:

  1. Nice pics, your son is 12 and you feel old, my son is 25, does that make me ancient then ;-)
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Josie :) xxxxx and no! age is only a number :P I am 30 this year yet I feel much,much older! xxx

    ReplyDelete